Pizza made from puff pastry is a great option for those who want to quickly and tasty feed their loved ones.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of puff pastry (yeast and yeast-free)
- 250 gr of hard cheese
- 2 large tomatoes
- 200 g sausage / boiled meat / sausages
- 200 g tomato sauce for pizza (recipe in the sauces) or ketchup
- 1 Bulgarian pepper (optional)
- 100 g of canned mushrooms (optional)
- 100 gr of olives (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove the puff pastry from the freezer and leave it to be defrosted. If you want to cook puff pastry with boiled meat – pre-cook it. To do this, wash the fillets and put them in a saucepan with boiling salted water.
- Cook chicken for about half an hour, pork and beef within an hour and a half hours. If desired, you can prepare a tomato sauce with basil pizza (recipe under Sauces).
- Bulgarian pepper is washed and peeled from the seed box, cut the pulp with straw. Meat / sausage / sausages cut into small cubes, if desired, can be fried in a small amount of oil to a ruddy or golden crust. Wash tomatoes and cut into thin circles.
- Open the jar with canned mushrooms and black olives, drain excess liquid. Mushrooms cut into thin slices, cut olives in circles. Grate the cheese on a large grater. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover with parchment paper.
- divide the dough into 2 equal parts, each of them rolled into a square about 2 mm thick. Each square is cut into 4 equal pieces, all of the puff pastry should have 8 squares.
- Each piece of the dough should be evenly greased with tomato sauce or ketchup. Top with pieces of Bulgarian pepper, meat / sausage / sausages, slices of mushrooms and olives. Then put 2-3 slices of tomato on each piece and evenly sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake pizza from puff pastry for about 20-30 minutes at the specified temperature. When the pizza on top of the blush, you can remove the baking sheet from the oven. Leave the dish for 3-5 minutes to cool and place on a plate. Serve hot puff pastry. Bon appetit!