It is even possible for a child to cook khachapuri from pita bread according to this simple recipe. You will get a hearty and tasty dish, which is ideal for a picnic or snack.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1,5 thin lavash
- 200 ml of kefir of any fat content
- 200 gr of Adyghe cheese
- 200 g of suluguni
- 2 eggs
- a small bunch of fresh dill (can be replaced with dried dill)
- black ground pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a small bowl and whisked until smooth. Beat egg mixture, pour a thin trickle of kefir and mix until a homogeneous consistency. Both types of cheese grate on a large grater and combine in one bowl, stir (if necessary, a little salt). Dill rinse, dry and chop, mix with cheese.
- Lubricate the top baking mold with vegetable oil and put a lavash leaf so that it covers the entire bottom, sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese mixture evenly. All the remaining lavash is cut or torn in small pieces and put in a bowl with kefir mix, mix and leave for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 220C. Lay on the cheese layer of lavash, soaked in kefir, sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese. Put pita bread, cheese stuffing and cover with the remaining pita bread. Send the form to the preheated oven.
- Bake khachapuri from lavash to rouge about 25 minutes. Remove the form and cover it with a light towel, leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove the towel, cut the khachapuri portionwise pieces and serve to the table. Bon appetit!