A fragrant pistachio sponge cake of tender green color will decorate any cake or pie.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 6 eggs
- 160g of sugar
- 130g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- 50 grams of white chocolate
- 1 tbsp. starch
- 1-1.5 tablespoons Pistachio Paste
- 10 g of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- a few drops of lemon juice
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour together with starch, salt and baking powder through a sieve in one bowl and stir. Mix butter in a small container with melkomanomannym chocolate, melt, stirring, in a water bath. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Eggs are divided into yolks and proteins, the latter is put into the refrigerator. & nbsp; Mix the yolks with a mixer and sprinkle sugar with a thin trickle. Whisk the yolk mixture until a lush and light creamy mass is obtained (5-6 minutes).
- Continue to beat the yolks with sugar, add the pistachio paste and beat for 1-2 minutes to a uniform color. Pour melted butter with chocolate and beat until homogeneous.
- In three stages, mix all the flour and whipped whites (first flour, stir the dough with a spatula, then squirrels, flour, again squirrels, etc.). Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour or cover with parchment paper.
- Transfer the biscuit dough to the mold and send it to the preheated oven. Bake the pistachio sponge cake for about 20 minutes at the specified temperature, then lower it to 170 ° C and bake for another 20-25 minutes until it is ready.
- Remove the mold from the oven, cover with a light towel and leave until completely cooled. Remove the towel, gently walk the knife along the sides of the mold to separate the biscuit from them (or simply remove it with parchment paper).
- Transfer the biscuit to the grate and leave it to dry for half an hour. If you want to make a cake from this biscuit, it’s best to let it get weather-beaten for at least 3-4 hours (better leave it for the night). & Nbsp; Then you can cut the product into cakes and use it at your discretion.