Lenten pilaf with mushrooms, cooked in a multivariate, turns out to be especially tasty and fragrant.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 700 ml of pure water
- 400 g of rice
- 400 g of champignons
- 2 bulbs
- 1 large carrot
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- spices to taste (zira, turmeric, barberry, paprika, coriander)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and cut into large cubes, peel the carrots and cut into thin strips. Mushrooms need to be thoroughly washed, dried and cut into small pieces. Rice pour into a sieve, rinse well under a stream of cold water and let it drain.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons into the multivark. vegetable oil, set the mode of baking or frying for half an hour. Put the onion in the preheated oil and fry it for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the carrots to the multivark, mix and cook for another 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetable fry to a separate plate, into the multivark with the remaining oil (if necessary, add butter, but not more than 1 tsp), combine the mushrooms.
- Fry the mushrooms to a sound signal or up to evaporating the entire liquid from the multivark, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable roast, washed rice, all the spices to the mushroom, pour cold water and stir.
- Set the Pilot mode to 1 hour. 15 minutes before the end of the program, add the purified garlic cloves to the pilaf and close the lid again. After the sound signal, turn off the multivark and leave the pilaf with mushrooms for 10-15 minutes more.
- Remove the lid, lay out the prepared dish on plates and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!