Soft and fragrant patties made from yeast dough with jam, cooked according to this recipe, may well become your favorite pies in your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 750 gr of flour
- 400-500 grams of jam (preferably currant, apple, pear or cherry)
- 250 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- 60 ml of vegetable oil
- 50 gr sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 15 gr fresh yeast
- 1/4 tsp salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and left for 10 minutes at room temperature. Then beat the eggs with a mixer until the foam appears. Do not stop whipping the egg mass, pour sugar into it with a thin trickle and whisk for another 3-4 minutes until fluffy.
- Milk pour into a small pot and put on fire. Immediately after boiling, remove the milk from the fire and pour it in a thin trickle into the beaten eggs (whip the mixer at medium speed).
- Allow the cream to cool to a warm temperature (about 35 ° C). Then mix it with sifted 120-130 grams of flour and yeast (pre-cut them a little with a fork with 2-3 tablespoons of egg-milk mass).
- Cover the bowl with a light towel and leave for 25 minutes in a warm place. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature for half an hour to get it melted.
- After this time, add the vegetable oil, add salt and mix. Then mix most of the remaining flour, butter and mix thoroughly.
- Knead a homogeneous smooth dough, gradually pouring the rest of the flour. Lubricate the surface of the dough with vegetable oil, cover the bowl with a light towel and leave in a warm place for an hour.
- Yeast dough for pies with jam should increase twofold. After the specified time, divide the dough into equal pieces (about 25 pieces), roll the balls from them and leave them for 10 minutes in the heat.
- After 10 minutes roll each ball into a cake about 1 cm thick, put a little jam in the center, connect and protect the edges of the dough. Give the patty an oval shape and lay it suture up on the baking sheet (pre-lubricate it with vegetable oil).
- So to make pies from the remaining dough and jam, lay them on the baking tray with the seam up. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, leave the patties for 15 minutes in a warm place. The egg should be shaken with a fork, grease them with the surface of the patties and send the baking tray to the oven.
- Bake pies with jam about 20-25 minutes before the color. Then take out the baking sheet and leave the baking to cool for 10-15 minutes. Wind pies with jam are delicious and hot and cold. Have a nice tea!