The original pie with persimmon will not be left without attention and very quickly disappears from the table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Shortcake for persimmon pie:
- 220 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 egg (+ protein) <1 item of lp. baking powder
- 2 large persimmons
- 150 g sour cream 15 %
- 50 g of pine nuts (optional)
- 1 yolk
- 2 tbsp. l. sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter melt in a water bath and allow to cool completely. The protein of one egg is separated from the yolk, the latter is put into the refrigerator. The whole egg is hammered into a small container and shaken with a fork with one protein.
- Flour sift through the sieve with baking powder and stir, make a groove in the center and pour in the egg mixture. Mix everything thoroughly, pour melted butter and knead the soft and smooth dough with hands.
- Put the dough into a baking dish and evenly distribute it around the bottom, form the sides about 3 cm. Leave the mold in the fridge for 15 minutes. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180C.
- In the bowl, combine the yolks with sugar and beat until smooth. Add a couple of spoons of flour, vanillin and beat again. Pour flour into the resulting mixture and mix with a spoon until smooth.
- Stirring the cream, gradually add the remaining sour cream to it. Take out the form from the refrigerator, put the pieces of persimmons on top of the dough, pour them with sour cream and sprinkle with nuts, send the form to the heated oven.
- Bake a pie with persimmons about half an hour before rudeness. Remove the form, cover it with a light dish towel and leave for at least half an hour. Sand cake with persimmons will be tastier if left for the night in the refrigerator. Then you can cut the cake into small pieces and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!