Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour through a sieve into a bowl, add 2 tablespoons. sugar, nutmeg, salt and mix. Pour cold clean water, 1 yolk and 100 g of softened butter. Knead the soft dough that does not stick to your hands, form it in a bowl and wrap it with food film.
- Send the test ball to the refrigerator for 20 minutes. In the meantime, cook the rest of the pie ingredients with pears and chocolate. Sour cream together with raw egg, second yolk, 2 tbsp. sugar and a pinch of vanillin.
- Whisk the mass with a mixer for one or two minutes until uniform. Wash the pear and cut it into two parts, cleanse the seeds. Slice the pear pulp into thin slices. Chop the chocolate into a small piece with a sharp knife.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with butter or lay a parchment paper. Put the dough in the mold and level it all over the bottom, form the sides about 2 cm.
- Punch the dough in several places with a fork and add the chopped chocolate into it. Distribute the chocolate evenly throughout the test, cover the chocolate with pear slices from the center to the edge (by scales or dominoes).
- Pour pie with pears and chocolate with cream and send to a preheated oven half an hour. After the specified time, check the pie for readiness – the surface should take a golden hue.
- If this is the case, turn off the fire and leave the form there for 10 minutes. Remove the pie with pears from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Cut the dessert into small portions and serve with tea. Bon appetit!