Very beautiful and fabulously delicious cake "Morning dew" for a long time will be your favorite pie in your family!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, add sugar, yolk and coconut shavings. Thoroughly grind the curd mass to homogeneity and form balls from it with wet hands, the size of a walnut. Put the cottage cheese balls on the cutting board and send them for half an hour to the fridge.
- Margarine cut into pieces and leave for 10 minutes in the heat so that it melted. Then add the sugar and whip the mixer at high speed until a uniform and lush creamy mass is formed (3-4 minutes).
- Continue to beat, add one raw egg and one protein one at a time, whisk again a few minutes to the splendor. Beat, pour a thin trickle of milk and sour cream. Sift the flour with the baking powder through a sieve and mix with the beaten egg-and-oil mass.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter, warm up the oven to 180 ° C. Pour half the dough into the mold, evenly distribute it on the bottom. To the remaining dough, mix the cocoa, gently lay the chocolate dough on top of the light one. Press the cottage cheese balls into the cake and send it to the preheated oven.
- Bake “Morning dew” cake 45 minutes at the specified temperature. Remove the form from the oven, cover the cake with a light towel and leave to cool. Prepare the custard: combine the egg with sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and whisk until almost uniform.
- Continuously whipping the egg cream with a whisk, pour a thin stream of boiling milk. Pour the milk cream into a saucepan and put on fire. Prepare the custard for 1-2 minutes after boiling, stirring constantly, until lightly thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let the cream cool for 15-20 minutes. Cover the cooled pie with warm cream and leave for another 15-20 minutes. “Morning dew” cake will be tastier if you let it brew in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving . Have a nice tea!