The recipe for pepper stuffed with curd, especially like those who care about their health.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 2 large sweet peppers
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 walnut
- a few sprigs of parsley / dill
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peppers should be washed, carefully peeled off the top and cleaned of seeds (without cutting into halves). Prepare a filling for peppers stuffed with cottage cheese. To do this, put the cottage cheese in a small bowl and mash with a fork, crush garlic in a garlic clove and add to the container.
- Wash the greens and cut them very finely with a knife. Peel the walnut from the hawk and chop it with a rolling pin, add it to the curd filling together with the greens. Add sour cream, salt, pepper the mass to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff the peppers with curd with nuts and greens. Put on a dish, cut into slices and serve. If you give peppers, stuffed with cottage cheese, brew for about an hour, the filling will be saturated and will taste better.