On this step-by-step recipe you can prepare tasty and juicy patties with meat in the oven. Such pies are perfect for a tasty and hearty lunch or snack.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for pies with meat:
- 400 g of flour
- 200 g of sour cream
- 1 large or 2 small eggs
- 3 tablespoons pure water
- 1.5 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dry yeast (5-6 gr)
Meat filling for patties in the oven:
- 0.5 kg of any meat (ideally suited pork or beef, you can 1: 1)
- 2 bulbs
- 1 small egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
Recipe for cooking at home
- Yeast stir in 3 tbsp. warm water along with sugar. Leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes to foam. In the meantime, drive eggs into a clean bowl and beat them with sugar for 2-3 minutes to a lush, homogenous mass, gradually pouring sour cream.
- Pour the resulting mass into the yeast liquid, mix. Sift the flour through a sieve, mix again. Knead the soft dough and cover the bowl with a light towel. Leave the yeast dough for meat pies for about an hour in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meat stuffing for the patties. To do this, rinse, dry the meat and let it through the meat grinder along with the peeled onions. The resulting mass is again passed through a meat grinder. Add the egg, milk, salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- After the specified time, crumble the dough and roll it on the flour-padded surface into the formation. Cut from it circles about 8-10 cm in diameter, the remains of the dough crumple and roll out again. In the center of each circle put about 1-2 tsp. and cover the edge of the dough on top.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper and lay out the billets of pies on it, leave them for 15-20 minutes in a warm place. Then lubricate their surface with a small amount of milk with a silicone brush.
- Bake pies with meat in the oven for about 15 minutes before the color and readiness of the stuffing. Remove the baking tray and cover with a light towel for 5 minutes. After this, you can serve hot cakes. Bon appetit!