This is a simple cake recipe from condensed milk with a note of lemon flavor. Prepare them and pamper your loved ones, such dessert will be appreciated even by gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 can of condensed milk (about 350-400 ml)
- 150 gr of flour
- 2 small lemon or 1 large
- 4 eggs (yolks)
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 1/4 tsp. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove the butter beforehand from the refrigerator and leave it in the heat for 10-15 minutes to make it soft. Then beat it with a mixer, gradually pouring the sugar and salt. Then gradually pour in the flour and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Roll the ball out of the dough, wrap the food film and leave it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (optional). Dough to take out of the refrigerator, bake a baking dish or lay a parchment paper (lightly oil it), heat the oven to 180C.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer and spread it out, distribute it evenly throughout the bottom and send to a preheated oven. Bake sand base for pastries for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, prepare a cream for cakes from condensed milk.
- Yolks separated from proteins, put together in a bowl. From lemons squeeze all the juice and strain it through a sieve from the flesh and bones. Whipping yolks with a mixer, pour a thin trickle of lemon juice. Mix 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Continue to beat, pour a thin stream of condensed milk and whisk for a couple of minutes until complete homogeneity. Remove the mold from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Fill the cream with a sandy base and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake cakes from condensed milk for about half an hour until the cream is ready. Take out the form and leave it for another half an hour until it cools completely. Send the cooled form with cakes in the refrigerator for at least an hour and a half, preferably three.
- Then take out the form with dessert, cut the cake into serving squares and decorate each to your taste. Serve ready-made cakes from condensed milk to the table as a dessert. Have a nice tea!