A step-by-step recipe for preparing yeast dough for pies.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 gr of flour
- 250 ml of pure water
- 25 g of fresh yeast (or 5 grams dry instantly)
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- half-st.l. sugar
- half a hour. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare the filling in advance, as the dough for fried patties is prepared quite quickly. Half a cup of water (125 ml) pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil, remove the pan from the fire. The remaining half a cup of water is brought to a warm state (about 40 ° C), sprinkled with yeast, sugar, salt and pour in the vegetable oil.
- Thoroughly stir the yeast mixture until all ingredients are dissolved. In a separate bowl, sift flour through the sieve, make a groove in the center and pour in the water diluted with yeast. Thoroughly mix the mixture.
- Pour in just boiled water (125 ml) and mix again. First, knead the dough for pies with a spoon, and then with your hands. Knead a homogeneous, soft and elastic dough, if necessary, pour in the flour.
- From the received quantity of the test it turns out approximately 13-15 patties. divide the dough into 14 equal parts and roll each into a circle. Put the filling in the center of the circle, make the pies and fry them in a large amount of vegetable oil. Put the patties on paper towels, then on a dish and serve.