Panna cotta with cherries is a delicious and beautiful dessert, the recipe of which belongs to the Italian cuisine.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 L of cream 15%
- 50-60 ml of pure water
- 100 g fresh or thawed cherries
- 60 grams of sugar
- a bag of dry mixture for cherry jelly (about 60 grams)
- 10 g of gelatin
- 5 g of vanilla sugar or a pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour gelatin into a small bowl, pour with clean water and leave for 10 minutes minutes. Put the container in a water bath and heat, stirring until the dry residue dissolves completely. & Nbsp; Remove the container from the water bath and let cool.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, add sugar, vanilla sugar or Vanillin and put on a weak fire. Stirring, bring the mixture to the full dissolution of sugar and remove from heat. Pour a couple of spoons of sweetened cream into the gelatin mixture, mix and pour the resulting liquid to the rest of the cream, mix well until smooth.
- After full cooling, pour the cream over glasses or kremanki, send to the refrigerator for half an hour Cherry pick, rinse and peel off, discard in a colander or strainer. Prepare the cherry jelly according to the instructions on the package (pour 60 g of jelly about 300 ml of boiling water, stir until the residue is completely dissolved). Wait for the liquid to cool completely.
- Remove the molds from the refrigerator, cover the creamy cherry layer evenly and gently fill it with cherry jelly. Leave the panna-cotta with cherries for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator to freeze the top layer. & Nbsp;
- Remove the ready-made molds from the refrigerator, decorate to your taste and serve to the table. Bon appetit!