Pancho with pieces of pineapple is an easy-to-prepare cake that will be remembered for all its beauty and unique taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Sponge cake for Pancho cake with pineapples:
- 6 eggs
- 300 g of sugar
- 300 gr of flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
Pancho cake cream with pineapple:
- 0.5 kg sour cream 20%
- 300 g of sugar
- 300 g of canned pineapple
- 100-120 g of walnuts (peeled)
- 1/3 tsp soda
Pancake glaze with pineapples:
- 200 g of sour cream 30-35%
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
Recipe for cooking at home
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks and cleaned in the refrigerator. Mix the yolks in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes at room temperature. Sift the flour together with the cocoa powder and soda through a sieve, stir.
- Heat the oven to 180C, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or smear a piece of butter. Whisk yolks with a mixer, sprinkling sugar with a thin trickle. Whisk the yolk cream with a mixer for about 5 minutes until a lush, light mass appears.
- Mix the sifted flour mixture and mix it with a spatula until uniform. Remove the proteins from the refrigerator, add the lemon juice and beat the mixer until firm peaks. Mix whipped whites into a biscuit dough and put it in a pre-cooked form.
- Bake a biscuit for a Pancho cake with pineapple for 45-50 minutes. Remove the form from the oven and get a biscuit from it, release it from the parchment paper. Cut the bottom part of the biscuit (about 2 cm thick), crumble the rest into small pieces.
- Walnuts, peel off the shells and chop them into small pieces, lightly fry them in a dry frying pan until the appearance of a pleasant aroma. Prepare sour cream for Pancho .
- Put sour cream in a bowl and start whipping it with a mixer. Do not stop whipping the sour cream, pour sugar to it (about 200 g) and mix until it is completely dissolved. Open the jar with canned pineapple, drain the liquid and cut the pineapple pulp into small cubes. Put the lower biscuit cake on the dish, grease it with sour cream and put a little chopped pineapple. Sprinkle the cream with pineapple a portion of the nuts. Put the crushed biscuit, after dipping each piece into the cream, again lay out the pineapples and nuts.
- Thus, create a Pancho cake with canned pineapples in the form of layers until all the ingredients are finished. Sour cream 30-35% start whipping with a mixer, gradually pouring the remaining sugar to it, whipping until smooth.
- Evenly grease the cake from all sides with sour cream and send it to the refrigerator (cover it with food film or cover). Pancho with pineapple should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- After this time, break into small pieces of chocolate, put it in a small container and put it in a water bath. Heat the chocolate until completely dissolved and cover it with the finished cake. Decorate the dessert with the remaining nuts or sponge cake, allow it to stand in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes more.
- Remove the dish from the fridge, cut it into portions and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!