Pancho with cherries is a weightless combination of gentle sour cream with chocolate biscuit cakes and ripe cherries.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Chocolate cake biscuit for Pancho cake:
- 300 g of flour
- 200 g of condensed milk
- 200 g of sour cream 15-20%
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. soda (slaked vinegar or lemon juice)
- 0.5 kg sour cream 20-25%
- 150 grams of seedless cherries (fresh or thawed)
- 80 grams of powdered sugar
Chocolate glaze for cake :
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 50 g of butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour through a sieve with cocoa powder into a separate bowl and stir. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour or cover with parchment paper.
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer until uniform at high speed. Do not stop whipping, pour sugar in a thin trickle and whisk until it is completely dissolved. Then add the sour cream, pour the condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the resulting mass. Soda to extinguish with a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice, add to the dough and mix quickly. Transfer the biscuit dough into the mold and send it to the preheated oven.
- Bake the chocolate cake at this temperature for about 40 minutes. Remove the form, cover with a light towel and leave until completely cooled. Transfer the sponge cake to a dish and cut into small pieces.
- Frozen cherries should be thawed and drained from the juice by tilting the sieve. Fresh berries should be washed and peeled. Sour cream for cream, combine with sugar powder and mix thoroughly with a spoon. A large round bowl or salad bowl should be covered with a food film. In a salad bowl or bowl, mix the cherry with cream and pieces of cake, cover with food film edges or a large flat dish and put it in the refrigerator. Pancho with cherries is infused in the refrigerator for about 8 hours.
- You can decorate the cake with chocolate glaze, grated chocolate or cocoa powder. To make the chocolate glaze, you need to combine all the ingredients (cocoa, butter, sugar and milk) in a small saucepan and put on fire. Stirring, heat the mixture to a homogeneous consistency, and then allow it to cool slightly.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and turn the cake over a flat dish, remove the food film from above. Decorate the finished Pancho cake with sour cream with a slightly warm glaze, grated chocolate or sprinkle with cocoa powder. Cut the cake into portions and serve. Have a nice tea!