Hearty pancakes stuffed with chicken and mushrooms are ideal for lunch and dinner. Treat your loved ones with delicious homemade pancakes, which even gaiters like.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 l of milk
- 3 eggs
- about 300 gr of flour
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- half a hour. salt
- 2 chicken fillets (total 400 g)
- 400 g champignons
- 2 onions
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs beat whisk or mixer with 200 ml of milk, salt and sugar until smooth. Add half of the flour to the resulting mass by sifting it through a sieve. Stirring a very thick dough, pour a thin stream about 200 ml of warm milk. Stir the remaining flour by sifting it through a sieve.
- Mix the resulting homogeneous dough, pour the remaining milk (warm temperature). Cover the dough with a lid and leave it for the time of filling the fridge.
- Chicken fillet in a saucepan with boiling salted water and cook for about half an hour until cooked. Transfer the boiled meat to a plate and leave to cool. Cut the chicken into small cubes or disassemble the hands into small fibers.
- Mushrooms are washed, dried and cut into small pieces. Peel onion and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and put onions on it.
- Fry the onion until golden, stirring with a spatula, over a small fire. Then add mushrooms and fry all together, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Add chopped chicken filet, salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat and cover with lid.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and pour it into the dough, quickly stirring the last whisk. Pour a little dough into the pan with the remaining oil and distribute it in a frying pan as evenly as possible.
- Fry the pancake to the rouge on both sides and shift to a plate. Thus, fry the pancakes from all the remaining dough, add them with a pile and each time cover it with a towel or bowl. You do not need to grease the frying pan after the first pancake.
- Put half a pancake on a half filling, cover it with the second half of the pancake and roll into a roll. Cover the filling with the edges of the pancake and put the envelope on the dish.
- So stuff each pancake with stuffing from chicken and mushrooms. If desired, you can fry them a little before buttering them in butter until golden brown. Bon appetit!