Delicate pancakes with banana filling are suitable not only for a tasty and hearty breakfast, but as an exquisite dessert for coffee or tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 l of kefir
- 300 g of flour
- 250 ml of boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1,5 tbsp. sugar
- half a hour. soda
- half a hour. salt
Banana filling for pancakes:
- 2 bananas
- 100 gr mascarpone can be replaced with curd cream or pasty cottage cheese)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl, add salt with sugar and whisk or whip until smooth. Beat eggs with a whisk, pour a thin stream of half kefir. Sift the flour through the sieve and gradually introduce it into the kefir mixture, mix a homogeneous thick dough with a whisk.
- Stir the remaining yogurt while stirring the dough. In a saucepan, boil the water, remove it from the heat, add soda and stir quickly. Immediately pour boiling water into a pancake batter, quickly kneading it with a whisk. Leave the dough for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and heat it over high heat. As soon as the oil starts to crackle, pour it into the dough, quickly kneading the last whisk. Pour a little dough into the pan, greased with the remaining oil, spread it evenly throughout the bottom.
- Fry the pancake to the rouge on both sides and shift to a large dish, cover with a bowl and leave to cool. Fry the thin pancakes from the remaining custard in a hot frying pan (do not add any more vegetable oil) and put them together in a pile (each time with a bowl).
- Prepare a banana filling for pancakes. Bananas should be peeled and mashed with a fork in mashed potatoes, add cream cheese, cottage cheese or curd cream to them and thoroughly rubbed with a fork until a homogeneous consistency is observed. Lubricate the surface of each pancake with banana cream and roll every pancake in a roll. Serve pancakes with banana-curd filling to the table can be immediately after cooking. Have a nice tea!