An original pie of pancakes with cottage cheese will be prepared even by a beginner mistress with little experience. The recipe will please you with a simple set of ingredients and easy cooking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for pancakes:
- 300 ml of milk
- 5 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
Filling for pancakes:
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- a handful of raisins (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
Pouring pancakes from pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of cream or sour cream 15%
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Prepare pancake pancakes. Egg in a bowl, add salt, sugar and whip with a fork. Then pour half of warm milk and shake again. Mix the flour into the egg mixture and knead the dough until smooth.
- Whisk the dough for pancakes with a fork, pour in a thin trickle the remaining milk. Pour in the dough vegetable oil and stir. Fry the frying pan 1 hour. of vegetable oil and put on fire.
- Pour half the ladle of dough into the glowing pan and distribute it evenly over the entire surface. Fry the pancake on both sides until rudeness (1-2 minutes per side) and shift to a dish.
- So bake pancakes from the remaining dough and stack them with a pile on the dish. Raisins pour hot water for 15 minutes, allow it to swell. Oven to warm up to 180C. Prepare a curd filling for pancakes pancakes.
- Curd, if desired, wipe through a sieve. Then add the egg, sugar and carefully rub it with a fork. In a small bowl, combine eggs with sugar for pouring and whip with a fork. Pour the cream or sour cream, once again whip.
- For each pancake, put a strip of curd filling and roll everything into a roll. Form the baking dish with a piece of butter. Pour the pancakes with cottage cheese in a spiral so that there is no free space between them. Fill the contents of the mold with a filling and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a pie of pancakes with cottage cheese for about half an hour at the specified temperature. Remove the form and leave to cool for a few minutes. Cut the finished pancake cake into portions and transfer to plates. You can serve dessert both in a warm and cold way. Have a nice tea!