Very gentle cake of pancakes with cream cheese filling will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Pancakes for cake with cottage cheese:
- 750 ml of milk
- 300 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- a pinch of soda (slaked lemon juice or vinegar)
Cottage cheese filling for a pancake cake:
- 400 grams of curd
- 400 g of cream 30-35% (can be replaced by 25% sour cream) 150 g of powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons a thick berry jam or jam (the desired cherry)
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cook the pancakes in the milk. Eggs to drive into a bowl, add salt with sugar and whip with a fork or whisk until smooth consistency. Pour about 150 ml of warm milk and shake again with a whisk. Sift through a sieve of about 200 grams of flour and knead a homogeneous thick dough.
- Stir the dough, pour a thin trickle into another 150 ml of milk. Sift through a sieve and mix into a thick dough another 100 grams of flour. Stir the dough with whisk or mixer at low speed, pour in the remaining milk at room temperature or slightly warm temperature.
- Soda is put out right into the spoon with a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar, add to the finished dough and stir quickly. Leave the pancake batter for 10-15 minutes at room temperature or for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pour about 30-40 ml of vegetable oil into a frying pan and put on fire. When the oil is very hot (start to crack slightly), pour it in a thin trickle into the dough, quickly stirring it with a whisk. Pour a little dough into the frying pan and spread it over the entire surface of the frying pan, tilting it in different directions.
- Fry the pancake to the rouge on each side with medium heat and shovel it over dish, cover it with a large bowl or lid. In the pan (you do not need to add more oil) pour in the second. a portion of the dough and fry the pancake to the redness on both sides, shift it from the top to the first and cover it again with a bowl.
- So fry the pancakes from the remaining dough and stack them, after each pancake cover the pile A large bowl, so that the pancakes remained soft and not weather-beaten. Prepare the curd cream for a pancake cake. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder, add half of the powdered sugar (or the whole amount immediately if you use sour cream), vanilla sugar and grate with a fork until homogeneous paste-like consistency. If you replace the cream with sour cream, add it to the curd sweetened mass and beat it with a mixer or blender until smooth.
- Cool the cream with a mixer until a firm foam, sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar and whisk another a few seconds before it completely dissolved. Combine the curd mass with the cream and grate it well with a fork or stir.
- Put one pancake on the dish, grease it with cream and evenly distribute it over the surface. Cover with a second pancake and also smear it with curd cream. After the third pancake and cream, put the fourth pancake and grease it with half of the jam or jam. Thus, put three more layers of pancakes with cottage cheese and one layer of jam, cover the remaining pancakes, promazyvaya each cream . Decorate the finished cake to your own taste and leave it for 20-30 minutes to soak in the refrigerator.
- Cut the pancake cake with the curd portioned slices and serve for tea. Bon appetit!