If you want to bake something tasty and easy to prepare for tea, prepare an orange cupcake in the multivarquet. The cake is slightly moist, crumbly and very fragrant.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400 g of sugar
- 350 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 300 gr of flour
- 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- powdered sugar (for decoration)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks and left in the refrigerator while preparing the remaining ingredients. Sift the flour through a sieve with a baking powder and grated zest in one bowl, stir with a spoon. & Nbsp;
- Mix the yolks with a mixer and gradually pour sugar in a thin trickle. Beat the yolk cream at high speed until lightening the mass for about 5-7 minutes. Gradually enter the orange juice into the yolk cream, without stopping whisking it with a mixer. Mix the flour mixture and mix it until smooth.
- Squirrels with a pinch of salt or a few drops of lemon juice and whisk together until stable peaks (the nozzles must be clean). Mix the whipped proteins with the dough and put it in the bowl of the multivarker, pre-lubricating it with butter.
- Prepare the orange cupcake in the multivark for about an hour in the Baking mode or in the Multicore mode at 120C. After the sound signal, turn off the multivark and leave the cupcake in it to cool.
- Carefully turn the cooled cupcake to a dish, sprinkle with sugar powder and serve. Bon appetit!