In summer, you need to eat as many seasonal vegetables as possible to stock up on vitamins for the winter.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 400 grams of zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 130 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a small bunch of parsley
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Squash to wash and grate on a large grater (old fruits need to be cleaned of dense peel and seeds). Fold the grated zucchini in a bowl, add a small spoonful of salt, mix and leave for 10-15 minutes. Garlic is cleaned and very finely cut with a knife or grated on a fine grater. Porridge should be washed and finely chopped. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or mash with a fork.
- Drain the formed liquid from grated zucchini, transfer them to a sieve and carefully wring out. Bring them back to the bowl, add the cottage cheese, garlic, parsley and stir.
- Eggs should be hammered into a separate bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, shake with whisk or fork until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the zucchini and mix. Fry the frying pan 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and put on a strong fire.
- Pour the whole vegetable mass into the frying pan with heated oil, reduce the fire to medium and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the eggplant omelet for about 15 minutes on a moderate fire under the lid.
- Remove the lid, shift the prepared dish to a plate and cut into small pieces. Serve omelette with zucchini to the table hot. Bon appetit!