Prepare this hearty omelet with sausage for your family for breakfast.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of sausage (also boiled) or ham
- 100 ml of milk
- 50 gr of cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- soda at the tip of the knife
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut sausage into small cubes, grate the cheese. Eggs beat into a bowl and beat with a fork with salt and pepper. Pour in a thin stream of cold milk, continue to mix.
- Sift the flour through sieve with soda, mix. Add the cheese and stir again. In a frying pan, heat a small amount of vegetable oil and fry the sausage in it until it rustles.
- Distribute the sausage evenly throughout the bottom of the pan. Pour the egg mixture and leave the omelette with sausage to fry over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn the omelet over and fry it on the other side until the color is brown for about 3 minutes. Transfer the finished omelet with sausage to a dish, cut into portions and serve.