If you have never tasted a real okra on ayran, be sure to cook it according to our recipe, the result will pleasantly surprise even experienced housewives.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 l ayran
- 0,75 l of sparkling mineral water
- 4 fresh cucumbers
- 2 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 200 g chicken fillets
- 3 radishes
- a large bunch of dill and green onions
- 1-2 tsp. mustard
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the eggs in the pan, pour 1 liter of cold water and put them on the fire. After boiling, put carefully washed potatoes into boiling water. Boil the eggs with the potatoes after re-boiling the water for about 10 minutes.
- Take the eggs out of the boiling water and put them in a bowl with cold water, leave until completely cooled. Cook the potatoes for another 20 minutes until soft. In a separate saucepan, boil the water, add it and lower the chicken fillet.
- Cook meat until ready for 20-25 minutes with a slight boil. Boiled potatoes and chicken fillet cool. Eggs are peeled and cut into small cubes. Radish wash, remove inedible parts and grate the fruits on a large grater.
- Wash cucumbers and finely chop, grease rinse and chop with a sharp knife. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes, cut the cooked fillet into fiber.
- Combine the radish, cucumber, meat, potatoes, eggs, greens, mustard in a saucepan and mix. In a separate saucepan mix the ayran with mineral water (both beverages must be cold) and pour all the other ingredients into the resulting liquid, optionally salt and pepper.
- Serve okroshka on ayran preferably in a cooled form. Bon appetit!