A fragrant, crumbly oatmeal cookie with chocolate is perfect for a useful and very tasty snack.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it for 10-15 minutes in the warmth to make it thinner. Banana peel and mash with a fork in mashed potatoes. Chop the chocolate into small pieces, pour raisins for 10 minutes with hot water (then drain the water and dry the raisins with a napkin).
- Heat oven to 180 / 200C, grease the baking sheet with parchment paper for baking or grease vegetable oil. Beat the softened butter with banana puree and sugar until smooth. Do not stop whipping, add a raw egg and mix it for a couple of more minutes.
- Sift flour into a separate bowl with salt, vanilla and baking powder, add the oat flakes and stir. The resulting dry mixture is blended with the beaten banana mass and knead the dough to a homogeneous consistency. Add the steamed raisins and chocolate into the oatmeal pastry for biscuits and mix.
- Put the small pieces of dough on the baking sheet, giving them a round shape (do not stick to the hands, wet them with water) . Giving the balls to the baking tray and sending it to the preheated oven.
- Bake oatmeal cookies with chocolate for about 15 minutes until the golden top. Remove the baking sheet and place the biscuits on the grate. Serve the finished cookies from oat flakes to the table after the complete cooling. Have a nice tea!