Oat bread on this recipe is simply magical - soft and soft inside, with a golden crusty crust on the outside.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 gr of flour
- 500 ml of pure water
- 200 g of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 10 g dry yeast (or 25 g fresh)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Warm the water to a warm temperature (about 35 ° C), about 100 ml pour into a separate container. Add yeast to the smaller part of the water, honey and grind until uniform, leave for 15 minutes in the heat. Then pour in the remaining warm water, pour in the oatmeal and mix, leave for 20 minutes in the heat so that the flakes swell.
- After the specified time, pour the sifted flour with salt and knead the homogeneous oatmeal for bread . Cover the bowl with the test with a light towel and leave for an hour and a half in a warm place (30-35C).
- Put the dough on the table, sprinkled with flour and knead it, divided into two equal parts. Baking tray with vegetable oil, lay two pieces of dough at a distance of 7-10 cm from each other and form round loaves of bread from them. Cover the dough with a light towel or napkin, leave for another half an hour in warm. Heat the oven to 200 ° C, make shallow cuts on top of the bread and send the pan to the preheated oven.
- Bake oatmeal about half an hour before a ruddy crust. Remove the baking sheet, transfer both loaves to the grate and leave until completely cooled. Serve bread from oat flakes to the table completely cooled. Bon appetit!