Home noodles for lagman are much more delicious bought in the store. Thanks to this recipe, your lagman will be the most delicious.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1-1,1 kg of flour
- 400 ml of clean water (+ 125 ml for the putty)
- about 200 ml of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1,5 tbsp. salt
- half a hour. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- In the bowl, pour in the water (warm), add salt (leave 1 tsp) and mix thoroughly until it dissolves completely. Drive two eggs to the salt water and whip until smooth.
- Gradually mix the flour and knead the smooth homogeneous dough. light a kitchen towel (or just a cloth) soak in water and carefully wring out. Wrap the dough with a damp towel and leave it at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- During this time, the kneading dough should be kneaded 2-3 times with the flour without adding flour. After this time, pour into the bowl about 125 ml of water (warm), add 1 tsp. salt, half a hour. soda and mix thoroughly.
- Wet your hands in the resulting solution, moisten the dough on all sides with a solution. Knead the dough with his hands, twist and pull, periodically wetting it with saline.
- When the dough for noodles becomes elastic and will stretch well, roll it into a thin long bundle (about 2-3 cm thick). Dish grease 1 tbsp. vegetable oil. Cut dough pieces in pieces about 2 cm in width and lay them on a greased dish, cover with a wet towel.
- Slices of dough for lagman should be infused for about 10 minutes under a damp towel. Then grease hands with vegetable oil and stretch out a piece of strip about a finger from each piece.
- Put the dough strips on a board or dish, greased with vegetable oil and cover with a damp towel, leave for 10 minutes. After the specified time, roll the dough strip in a spiral and cover with a damp towel, leave for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes repeat the procedure (slightly stretch the strip and roll off the spiral). Cover with a wet towel and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove towel, pull each strip with your hands into not very long noodles, gradually wrapping it around your finger.
- Fold each strip in a spiral and cover with a damp towel, leave for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the last time to stretch each strip of noodles in a thin tourniquet with hands dipped in vegetable oil. Pull out the lagman noodles until its diameter will not suit you.
- In a saucepan, boil and add water. The necessary amount of noodles is dropped into boiling salted water and brought back to a boil, stirring. The lagman noodles are cooked for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the noodles with a jumper on a dish or throw it in a colander, rinse under running water and let it drain. Lubricate the finished noodles with vegetable oil and mix thoroughly. Add all the other ingredients for the lagman to the noodles and stir.
- Serve the lagman with homemade noodles to the hot table. Bon appetit!