Mushrooms in a creamy sauce will be well suited as a supplement to any side dish or main dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of any mushroom
- 150 ml of cream (15 or 20%)
- 150 ml of mushroom, vegetable, chicken or meat broth
- 1-2 bulbs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 bay leaf
- ground nutmeg - to taste
- salt, pepper taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- The mushroom needs to be folded in a colander and thoroughly rinsed under a jet of cool water, if necessary, scrape the mushrooms with a knife to clean them from plaque and earth. Leave the mushrooms to drain from excess moisture, boil large amounts of water in a saucepan.
- Put rinsed mushrooms in boiling and salted water, bring everything to a boil and reduce heat. Boil mushrooms until cooked with a low boil (mushrooms cook up to 5 minutes, oyster mushrooms up to 10, ceps up to 15, and all other forest mushrooms – 20 to 30 minutes).
- Drain the mushroom broth in a separate container, it can be used to make cream sauce. In a frying pan, combine the cream and 1 tablespoonful. vegetable oil, put on the faintest light and melt.
- Peel the bulb, cut into small pieces and pour into the frying pan with the heated oil, slightly increase the heat. Fry the onion, stirring, over moderate heat until golden.
- Mush the mushrooms with small knife and add to the frying pan, fry for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring. Then pour heated cream into the frying pan, stir and cook for another 5 minutes with a slight boil. Meanwhile, fry the flour on a moderate fire in a dry frying pan until creamy, stirring as often as possible with a spatula. Add the flour to the mushrooms in a creamy sauce, add salt, pepper to taste, add ground nutmeg, mix and remove from heat.
- You can serve a ready mushroom snack in hot or cold form. Bon appetit!