Mushroom casserole is perfect for a family dinner and a festive table. A fragrant dish with a creamy taste and cheese is sure to please everyone.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of fresh mushrooms (or 450 g of ice cream)
- 150 ml of cream 10-15%
- 150 grams of cream cheese (type Philadéphia)
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 leek weighing about 100 gr (can be replaced with onions)
- several branches of fresh greens
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- If you do not use champignons or oyster mushrooms, you first need to boil the mushrooms in salted water (about 15 minutes). Frosted mushrooms unfrozen and drain excess liquid. Wash and rip out the Chapinons and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the onions and cut into small cubes, cut the leeks with semicircles. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, stirring.
- Then add the chopped mushrooms to the onions and mix thoroughly. Cook all over medium heat for 10 minutes until half cooked. Salt and pepper the mushroom filling for the casserole, add the spices to taste and mix thoroughly, remove the frying pan from the fire.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the baking dish with vegetable or butter. In the bowl, pour in the cream, drive in the eggs and add the cream cheese. Whisk everything for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Wash the greens and grind them.
- Add warm mushrooms with onions and herbs to the cream mixture, salt and stir at will. Pour everything into a pre-cooked form and send it to a preheated oven. Prepare the mushroom casserole for about 50 minutes at this temperature.
- Then remove the form and leave the dish for at least half an hour, preferably for an hour. Cut the casserole from the mushrooms into small portions and serve to the table. Mushroom snack is delicious and hot and cold. Bon appetit!