Miso soup, the recipe of which came to us from Japanese cuisine, is perfect for a family dinner and for guests.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 l of fish broth (preferably a dashi broth) or water
- 200 grams of radishes (preferably daikon)
- 200 grams of salmon fillet
- 100 grams of tofu (or Adygei) cheese
- 100 g of sea kale
- 100 gr of shrimp (optional)
- 1 medium carrot
- 50g of dry rice
- 1 tbsp. miso-paste
- several green onion
- soy sauce to taste
- red pepper on taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Carrots and radish should be cleaned, cut into thin circles or a semicircle. Rinse the rice thoroughly in cold water. Broth / water put on fire and bring to a boil. Then put the chopped vegetables, washed rice and cook the soup for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the salmon fillets into small pieces and dip them into the saucepan with boiling broth after 10 minutes with the sea cabbage. In a separate container pour 100 ml of fish broth and stir in it miso-paste.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the soup and stir. Cook miso soup with salmon for about 10 minutes with a slight boil. Then add the prawns and cook for 2 more minutes. In the meantime, cut the cheese tofu in small cubes, chop the green onions into small rings.
- Add soy sauce and red ground pepper to the ready soup to taste. Remove the pan from the heat, add the cheese, green onions, stir and cover. Leave miso soup to infuse for 5-10 minutes. After that, pour the hot soup on plates and serve hot to the table. Bon appetit!