A festive and beautiful salad Mimosa with rice will always be popular with guests and in the family. The recipe is proven and will not disappoint you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 6 eggs
- 3-4 carrots
- 300-400 grams of any canned fish
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 2 bulbs
- 100 grams of dry rice
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil half a liter of water, salt it and put the washed rice into it. Cook it about 25-30 minutes after boiling over moderate heat. Put eggs in a separate pot, pour a large amount of water on them and put them on the fire.
- After boiling the water, put carrots into it (tentatively thoroughly wash it under running water). After boiling, cook eggs and carrots for about 10 minutes. Take the eggs out of the pan and put them in a bowl with cold water, leave for 5-10 minutes. Carrots cook for another 20 minutes after the eggs were cooked (ie, only 25-30 minutes).
- Finished rice is thrown on a sieve and rinsed under cold water, bowl and leave to drain from the water. Onions peeled and cut into small pieces, folded into a small container and poured with boiling water. After 1 minute, drain the boiling water and leave the onion to cool. Prepare the carrots from the water and cool.
- Cheese grate on a large grater, open the canned fish, drain the liquid and carefully knead the fish with a fork. Eggs should be cleaned from the shell and separated from egg yolks, grate them on a small grater and put on different plates. Cool the carrots peel and grate on a large grater.
- Put boiled rice on the bottom of the salad bowl or flat dish (it is advisable to get wet with paper towels from excess moisture), lubricate it with mayonnaise. Cover the rice layer with canned fish, and also grease them with mayonnaise. Put the scalded onions and sprinkle with grated proteins, grease with mayonnaise. Lay the next layer of grated cheese, a little oil it with mayonnaise.
- Evenly cover the cheese with grated carrots, grease it with mayonnaise and decorate the salad with grated yolks. Remove the salad bowl / dish in the refrigerator by covering it with a food film.
- Mimoza salad with rice should be infused in the cold for at least 4 hours. Remove the dish from the refrigerator, decorate with fresh herbs and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!