This is the perfect winter dessert - easy, easy to prepare and rich in vitamins. The recipe for milk pudding with oranges can even be applied to a child.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 large orange (120 ml of juice)
- 350 ml of milk (1-2.5%)
- 5 eggs (yolks)
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1,5 tbsp. gelatin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the orange carefully and remove the zest from it. Grate it on a large grater and put into a pan. From the pulp, squeeze the juice and pour from it about 120 ml. Gelatin is poured into a small container and poured with juice.
- Leave the gelatin mixture for half an hour-hour. After 30 minutes add the milk to the grated zest and put the pan on the fire. Stir the sugar and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Strain the milk through a sieve into a separate container. Gelatine is dissolved in a water bath, stirring, but not bringing to a boil.
- Separate yolks from whites and beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes until whitening. Beat the contents of the pan with a whisk, pour the egg mass and gelatin. Place the container with the milk mixture on a small fire. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 10-15 minutes with a gentle boil. The mixture must be stirred constantly. Pour the milk-orange mixture into the portioned silicone molds, kremenki or glasses.
- Leave the milk pudding for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator for freezing. Take out the molds from the fridge, turn the dessert into a platter dish and serve it to the table, decorating to your taste. Bon appetit!