Meatloaf from pork will be obtained from everyone, the main thing is to follow a step-by-step recipe. You will get a very delicious roll with a juicy filling of mushrooms and cheese.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0,7-0,8 kg of pork (loin)
- 200 g of white mushrooms (can be replaced with champignons)
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 100 gr of hard cheese
- 750 ml of white dry or semi-dry wine
- several green onion feathers
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 peas of black pepper
Recipe for cooking at home
- For meatloaf, it’s best to use a long rectangular piece of pork . Rinse the meat, dry and put on the table. Make a cut along the middle of the rectangle, not reaching the end approximately 1-1.5 cm. From this cut, hold the knife along the meat (in the side), not reaching the edges approximately 1 see Also do the other side. Then open the pork leaf as a book. The resulting rectangular layer of meat in several places is slightly incised with a knife (not reaching the end).
- A little bit of the meat is cut off by the blunt side of the hammer. Grate the pork on both sides with a small amount of salt and pepper, leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Wash the champignons thoroughly and cut them into small bowls. Bulgarian pepper is washed, peeled from the seed box and cut into small strips. Wash the green onion and chop it, sprinkle it a little and rub it with a fork.
- Garlic is cut very finely with a knife, grate cheese on a large grater. Add everything in the bowl to the mushrooms, add salt and mix. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, prepare a deep roast for baking. Prepare a wine sauce for a meatloaf.
- In a small container, combine vegetable oil, mayonnaise, peppercorns and white wine. Stir thoroughly with a fork until smooth. Leaf the meat evenly greased with mustard and lay out the filling strip or evenly distribute throughout the piece of meat.
- Close the meatloaf with the mushroom filling and wrap it tightly with a coarse thread or a thin string. Transfer the pork loaf into a baking dish and evenly pour it with wine sauce.
- A meatloaf from pork is cooked about an hour and a half before the rouge. During this time, it is obligatory 2-3 times to remove the mold from the oven and pour the top of the meatloaf with the sauce downstairs. If the top strongly burns out, and inside the roll is not ready yet – cover the dish with foil.
- Remove the form from the oven, leave it to cool for 5 minutes. Cut the roll of pork into small pieces and serve it hot. Bon appetit!