Meatballs without rice are best served along with potato garnish or porridge.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and cut into small pieces, peel the cloves of garlic, rinse and green from the stems.
- Connect 2 cloves of garlic and half green, coriander , chopped onion and whisk all to the most consistent consistency with a blender or combine. Pour a little and pepper the mixture.
- Pork the rinse, dry with a paper towel and remove all particles of fat and veins. Skip the meat twice or thrice through a meat grinder and mix with onion pasta with herbs, season with salt and pepper again.
- Add the breadcrumbs to the stuffing and mix well. In a deep frying pan or a pan with a thick non-stick bottom, heat about 50 ml of vegetable oil and lay out the meatballs (each with minced hands and lightly roll in flour).
- Fry meatballs without rice on strong fire to the blush from all sides, constantly turning their shoulder blade. Then add the chopped garlic, the remaining greens, and reduce the heat to medium in a frying pan / pan.
- Fry the meatball for about 2 minutes, stirring. In a separate bowl, mix the tomato paste with sour cream and pour in the resulting mixture about 150-200 ml of boiling water.
- Pour the meatballs with tomato-sour cream sauce, lightly salt, pepper, add the spices to taste and bring to a boil. After boiling, reduce the heat to a minimum and cover the pan / pan with a lid.
- Stew meatballs from pork without rice for about 20 minutes under the lid. Remove dish from heat and leave to infuse for at least 15 minutes. Serve meatballs to the table hot, with any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!