Marinated cucumbers with tomatoes, the recipe of which is written below, everyone can cook. Harvesting for the winter can be not only useful, but also delicious!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- about 2.5 liters of water
- about 2 kg of tomato
- 1,5 kg of cucumbers
- 2 horseradish roots
- 1 pod of hot red pepper
- 1 garlic head (about 10 denticles)
- 6 grape leaves
- 2 dill umbrellas
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 2.5 tbsp. salt
- 2.5 tsp sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- This recipe yields 2 3-liter cans of pickled cucumbers with tomatoes. Pre-sterilize the cans and lids for conservation.
- Tomatoes with cucumbers should be washed and chopped each with a toothpick. Vine leaves and dill umbrella rinse. Peel the garlic and cut each tooth into two parts. Wash red hot pepper and cut into thin rings. The root of the horse radish is cleaned and cut into small pieces.
- On the bottom of the cans, combine the vine leaves, dill umbrellas, garlic, horseradish root and hot pepper. Top out the cucumber and fill the can with tomatoes. In the pan, in the meantime, boil water.
- Put a knife blade or a spoon / fork under each jar, pour boiling water into the jars. Leave tomatoes and cucumbers for 5 minutes. Then strain the infusion into a saucepan and put on the fire, add salt, sugar and, stirring, bring the mixture to a boil.
- After boiling, remove the pan from the fire, pour the vinegar and stir. Pour cucumber with marinated tomatoes and roll them up. Turn the cans upside down and cover with a warm blanket, leave in this position for 4-5 hours for cooling.
- Store pickled cucumbers with tomatoes in a dark cool place for about 2 years.