Mannick with bananas, the recipe of which is written below, just can not go unnoticed.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450-500 ml kefir
- 2 bananas (+ 1 for decoration)
- 200 gr semolina
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tsp. baking powder (or 1 tsp soda 1 tsp flour)
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Take the kefir out of the refrigerator and leave it for 10 minutes at room temperature. Peel the bananas and cut them in circles. Mannoe groats to sift through a sieve with sugar, baking powder, vanillin and stir. Continuously stirring the manna mixture, pour in a thin trickle of kefir (not cold, but slightly warm).
- Heat the oven to 180C, bake the baking dish and add breadcrumbs. Pour half a kefir dough into the mold, lay out 2 crushed bananas. Evenly fill the filling with the remaining dough and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a mannic with a banana filling about 30-40 minutes before half-prepared. The remaining banana is mixed with lemon juice. Take out the form, put the bananas on the surface of the manna in lemon juice and send the cake back to the oven.
- Take out the cake and cover it with a light towel for a few minutes. Remove the towel, carefully put the cake on the dish and decorate to your taste. Cut the mannik with bananas into portions and serve to the table. Bon appetit!