If you want to cook a gentle manicure in a microwave oven, this recipe is what you need. Manniy cake on kefir will turn out magnificent, fragrant and moderately wet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the microwave
- 120 ml of kefir
- 100 gr of semolina
- 100 g of butter (or margarine)
- 100g of sugar
- 70g of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
Sour cream for manna (optional):
- 200 g of sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons. sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Manku sift through a sieve in a small bowl, pour kefir and mix thoroughly. Leave the kefir mixture for about 20 minutes. In a glass form for a microwave (about 20 cm in diameter), combine the oil cut into pieces.
- Melt butter in a microwave (but do not bring to a boil). Then let it cool down, pour in the sugar and whisk thoroughly. Drive the egg into the oil mixture, whisk again until smooth.
- Add here a mixture of yogurt with semolina and thoroughly stir. In a separate bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder through the sieve, pour the dry mixture to the kefir mass and pour it into pieces.
- the mannik in the microwave rises very much, you need to take the dishes 4-5 cm above the test level. Put the shape in a microwave oven, set the power to 600 W.
- Bake the mannik in the microwave for 6 minutes. Then remove the mold and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Remove the mannik from the mold, cut into small portions and serve for tea. If you want to smear it with a cream, you must first let it cool.
- And then prepare the cream: mix the sour cream with sugar until smooth (you can add a pinch of vanillin, if desired). Cut the cake along into two parts, grease the bottom cream and cover with the top. Decorate to your taste, cut into small portions and serve to the table. Bon appetit!