Easy to prepare mousse from manga and favorite berries. Such a dessert is perfect for a useful and tasty snack.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0,5 l of water
- 200 g of any berries for mousse from a manga (about a glass)
- 3-4 tablespoons. sugar (to taste)
- 3-4 tablespoons manki
- berries for decoration
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour water into a saucepan and put on fire. Bring it to a boil and pour rinsed berries (if you use cherries – peel off). Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes on a small fire.
- Add sugar, stir and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Sift through semolina semolina and carefully mix everything. Boil the liquid porridge from the semolina (about 3-4 minutes) and remove from heat. Cool the semolina mush, stirring.
- The resulting mass of whisk the mixer for about 8-10 minutes at medium speed. A gentle, airy mass must be formed. To decorate the berries for rinsing and cut into small pieces, fold them to the bottom of the molds. Top mousse from the manga and send to the refrigerator for half an hour before solidification.
- Serve mousse from the manga, decorating with fresh berries. Bon appetit!