With this step-by-step recipe you will learn how to cook macaroons at home.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Before preparing the macaroons, you need to weigh all the ingredients on the kitchen scales. If you replace almond flour with whole almonds, then it should be poured with boiling water for half a minute, then drained and peeled off.
- After this, dry the peeled nuts on a paper towel and grind in flour any convenient for in a way. You can do this with a coffee grinder, a blender, a combine or a meat grinder. It is advisable to leave it dry for a week (at room temperature in a plate without a lid), but it can be for 3 days.
- 2-3 days prior to cooking, separate the proteins from the yellows and fold them in bowl. Leave the proteins at room temperature without a lid for two or three days. After the specified time, add the dry protein to the proteins and beaten with a mixer until a foamy mass forms.
- Whisk the protein mass at high speed, pour sugar pound or sugar. Mix until dissolved. In the meantime, prepare the syrup for the dough. Pour into a saucepan of water, pour 150 g of sugar and put on fire. Bring to a boil, and then to a temperature of 110-120 C.
- Continuing to beat the whites, pour a thin stream of hot syrup into them (at the specified temperature). Gradually mix dry almond flour. Dough for pasta cookies is ready, now you need to divide it into as many parts as you have the colors of the dye.
- To each part, mix up your dye and gently stir to a uniform color. Cover the dish with a silicone rug for baking or parchment paper, test the confectioner’s bag and pour the circles around 2-3 cm in diameter.
- Leave the biscuit pieces for 40-50 minutes until a small crust. If small air bubbles form – they need to be gently punctured with a toothpick. Check the dough in this way: gently touch the surface of the finger, if nothing sticks to the skin – it means that the biscuit can already be baked.
- Bake macaroni pastry for about 13-15 minutes at 140 / 160C. In the meantime, prepare the cream. Each chocolate is broken into pieces and folded into separate containers. Melt the chocolate in a microwave or water bath until liquid, stirring occasionally.
- When the cookie is ready, remove it from the oven and leave to cool for 15-20 minutes. If you have toffee with different fillings, divide the rest of the ingredients for the cream into a number of flavors.
- Add the toffee of one taste to the bowl, add the butter, cream and put on a water bath. Stirring, bring the cream to a boil and immediately remove from the bath. Then divide the resulting mass into two equal parts. Add dark chocolate to one, and white to the other. Mix thoroughly.
- Fasten the cooked macaroons together in pairs using a cream, as in the photo. Cakes are ready, you can serve them to the table. Have a nice tea!