Fragrant ear from mackerel is very rich and tasty due to the fact that mackerel itself is rich in useful fats and has a pleasant aroma.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 large mackerel
- 2 potatoes
- 2 bulbs
- 1 carrot
- 30 ml of vodka (optional)
- a small bunch of dill and parsley
- 3 peas of black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Fresh or defrosted mackerel, rinse, dry, remove head with fins, gut. Separate the fillets from the skin and bones, cut into small pieces. In a saucepan add the ridge, bones, fins and mackerel head (after removing the gills), pour about 2.2-2.3 liters of cold water and put on fire.
- After boiling add to Boiling broth salt to taste, pea pepper and bay leaf. Cook soup broth for half an hour with a weak boil. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes of the same size.
- Carrots clean and cut into very thin mugs / small cubes or grate on a large grater. Peel onion and cut very finely. Wash the greens and chop. Ready broth strain through a sieve and return to the fire.
- Immediately after boiling, pour the potatoes into the broth and stir. Cook it with a weak boil for about 5 minutes, add the carrots and cook for another 5 minutes. Then add chopped onions and fish fillets. Cook soup of mackerel for about 10 minutes on the same fire.
- At the end add vodka, chopped greens, spices to taste and immediately remove from the plate. Leave the ear from the mackerel for 10-15 minutes. Remove the lid, pour the fish soup on plates and serve to the table. Bon appetit!