It's incredibly easy to prepare a lemon pie in a multivark - even a child can cope with it. Despite its simplicity, the pie turns out tasty, slightly moist and very fragrant.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 tsp soda
- custard for decoration - not necessary
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the lemon in a bowl with hot water (but not with boiling water) and leave for 5 minutes. Leave butter for 5 minutes in the warmth, so it melted. After this time, take the lemon out of the water, cut it with medium pieces and peel them off.
- Grind the lemon pulp together with the peel to the state of the gruel with a blender (you can skip the lemon through a meat grinder). Fill the melted butter in a bowl and start beating with a mixer, pour sugar in a thin trickle and whisk for a couple of minutes until a creamy creamy consistency is created. Then, without stopping whisking with a mixer, drive eggs into the oil cream, thoroughly kneading after each time. Sift through the sieve flour, add it to the egg-and-oil mixture and mix, soda to extinguish with a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice, add to the dough and mix quickly.
- Combine the chopped lemon with the dough, and put in a bowl multivarka, pre-lubricated with a piece of butter. The surface of the dough is leveled and the lid is closed.
- Prepare the lemon pie in the multivarquet in Baking mode for 1 hour. In the meantime, you can prepare any custard for decorating lemon pie (recipe under Desserts / Cream Recipe).
- Remove the prepared pie from the multivarka on the dish, apply cream and leave for 10-15 minutes cool down. After this, you can cut the cake into small pieces and serve it in warm or cooled form. Bon appetit!