Prepare the lemon mousse for this simple recipe. This delicate dessert with pleasant sourness will please you with its original taste and kind.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 ml of cream from 30%
- 4 medium lemons
- 250 grams of sugar
- 6 eggs (yolks)
- 100 g of butter
Recipe for cooking at home
- Two lemons are washed, cut in half and take out the pulp with a spoon (the crust of these lemons can be used for filing). Squeeze the juice from the pulp and strain it through a sieve into a separate container. Remain the remaining two lemons from the peel, grate the flesh on a large grater and remove the bones.
- 2 grams of lemon zest on the grater. Separate yolks from proteins, whisk them with a mixer with 150 grams of sugar. In one container, combine the grated zest, lemon juice and yolk cream, mix thoroughly and put on a water bath. Cooking over medium heat, stirring, until the cream thickens. Remove the container from the water bath, add butter to the lemon mousse, cut into small pieces and stir. Allow the resulting mass to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Whip the cooled cream with a mixer until firm foam, gently mix them with a slightly warm lemon mousse. Cover the container with food film and send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Prepare the sauce for lemon mousse. Pour into a saucepan a glass of pure water (250 ml) and put on fire. Bring to a boil, add sugar and grated flesh of two lemons. Brew, stirring, over medium heat until thick.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool it, store the sauce in the refrigerator until dessert is served. Remove the lemon mousse from the fridge, spread it over the crockery or peeled lemon peel. Decorate with lemon sauce, if desired – whipped cream. Bon appetit!