Delicious and fragrant lemon jelly is perfect for a light, delicious dessert. And to cook it according to this recipe is simple.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 650 ml of water
- 100g of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 20 g gelatin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put lemon on for 5 minutes in a container of hot water. Pour gelatin into a small container, pour 4 tbsp. cold water and stir, leave for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove the lemon from the water, wipe it and peel it, cut it into small pieces. From the lemon pulp carefully squeeze all the juice and strain it through a sieve from the bones and flesh.
- Pour the remaining water into the pan, add the zest and put on the fire. Boil the water with the zest for 1-2 minutes after boiling and strain into a separate pan through a sieve. Add the sugar to the lemon water and stir until it dissolves completely. Gelatin with water put on a water bath and heat until it is completely dissolved, not leading up to a boil. Pour the gelatinous liquid into the lemon syrup and stir.
- After completely cooling the liquid, pour it over the molds, kremanki and send it to the refrigerator. Lemon jelly must be infused in the cold until completely hardened (approximately 4-5 hours).
- At will, a couple of hours after the dessert is sent to the refrigerator, you can decorate the surface with a lemon zest and leave it in refrigerate to hardening. Serve jelly from lemons to a chilled table .