Everyone can cook a delicious and healthy cake.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
The basis for the lemon cheesecake:
- 200 grams of shortbread cookies
- 50-70 grams of butter / ul>
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 250 g of sour cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons honey (can be replaced with sugar)
- 1 medium lemon
Cottage cheese and lemon filling for cheesecake:
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cook the biscuit in a bag and follow it with a rolling pin to make it crumb. Add butter (pre-lightly melt it or grate it on a grater) and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oven to 160 / 180C, bake the baking dish and put the dough there. Align it all over the bottom, form the sides. Bake sand base for cheesecake about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove lemon peel from the lemon and grate it on a fine grater. From the pulp, squeeze the juice and strain it through a sieve. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, add sour cream and beaten with a mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar, pour in liquid honey, lemon juice.
- Continue to mix everything with a mixer until the mass becomes completely homogeneous. Then (whisk the cream with a mixer at medium speed) drive one egg in each.
- Then pour in the grated lemon zest and mix. Pour the resulting cream mass into the previously prepared base and level the surface. Put the shape with the pie into a large shape, pour boiling water into it so that it does not go above half the smaller shape. Put both forms in the heated oven (160 / 180C). Bake a lemon cheesecake for about an hour until ready (it may take another 15-20 minutes). Readiness is checked as follows: slightly knock on the side of the mold – the middle should shake a little.
- Leave the lemon cheesecake in the refrigerator for 6-10 hours to freeze. Then take out the shape, decorate the cake to your taste. Cut the dessert into small portions and serve with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!