This recipe for cooking lecho without vinegar for the winter is a force even for beginners.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 3 kg of tomatoes
- 2 kg of Bulgarian sweet pepper
- 150-200 g of sugar taste)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- On tomatoes, make small cross-shaped incisions and drop them into a pot of boiling water. After 1 minute, drain the boiling water and pour cold water into the pan. Bulgarian pepper is washed and cleaned of seeds, cut the pulp in small strips.
- Cool the tomatoes out of the water and peel off the skins. Pass the peeled fruits through a meat grinder, pour the mass into a saucepan, put it on the fire. After boiling, add the Bulgarian pepper to the tomato juice and mix.
- Boil lecho of bell pepper for half an hour with a slight boil. In the meantime, you can sterilize the jars and covers in any convenient way for you. Garlic is cleaned and cut into small pieces.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add the chopped garlic to the lecho and mix. Lay out the finished lecho on the banks, evenly pour tomato juice and roll them down. Turn the cans upside down, cover with a blanket and leave for 6 hours.
- After the specified time, you can remove the cans for storage in a dark cool place. Lecho without vinegar is stored about 1-1, 5 years .