Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 200 g fresh champignons
- 3 tomatoes < li itemprop="ingredients">150 gr of hard cheese
- 1 onion
- mayonnaise optional
- olives without pits for decoration
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil water and salt it. Put the chicken fillet there and cook it for about 20 minutes until cooked. Then drain the water and cool the meat. Mushrooms rinse and cut into small pieces, peel onion and grind.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons in a pan. vegetable oil, pour onion and fry it until soft (1-2 minutes). Add mushrooms and fry until ready for another 10-12 minutes. Transfer the fried mushrooms and onions to a plate and allow them to cool.
- Cheese cut into thin strips, wash tomatoes and cut into the same pieces as cheese. Boiled chicken fillet cut into strips and put on the bottom of a large dish (salad bowl), grease with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Next layer lay mushrooms with onion, grease with mayonnaise. Cover with cheese, put on cheese chips from tomatoes. Lubricate the layered salad with chicken mayonnaise, cut the olives with mugs and decorate the dish. Put the salad for several hours in the fridge, it will soak and taste better. Or you can serve it right away, decorating with greens. Bon appetit!