A lavash roll with cottage cheese just can not help but like it. This is an excellent option for a tasty and quick snack or for an easy, dietary dinner.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 220-250 gr cottage cheese
- 2 thin lavash
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- a small bunch of greens (dill, parsley, green onion, coriander-to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves
- half a hour. sugar
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese put in a bowl, add the sour cream, sugar and carefully mash with a fork until a homogeneous consistency. Garlic clean, grind, add to curd filling for lavash rolls, salt and pepper it to taste.
- Greens, rinse and chop, combine with the curd mass. Each pita bread is cut into 3 equal parts. Each piece of lavash is smeared with a filling of cottage cheese and greens, evenly spread it all over the surface.
- Minimize each roll from curd and cottage cheese roll and wrap it with food film. Leave lavash rolls with cottage cheese for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator for impregnation. After this, take out the rolls from the refrigerator, cut into small pieces and serve it as a snack. Bon appetit!