Marinated oysters in Korean can be prepared even for a child! Such a tasty, original snack is good for any table and occasion.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 500 grams of cherries (weight of hats)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. vinegar 9%
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
- red ground pepper - to taste (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Oyster mushrooms should be rinsed, the hats must be separated from the legs (the latter will not be necessary for making snacks). Cut large hats into two or three pieces. In a saucepan, boil the salted water, pour crushed or whole hats into the pan, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Throw the mushrooms in a colander, letting water drain.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut into thin carrot straws (preferably rub it on a grated carrot in Korean style). Peel onion and cut into small pieces, peel the garlic and cut it with a knife as small as possible.
- Combine oyster mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic, salt, sugar and vinegar in one bowl. In the pan, pour in the vegetable oil, add the paprika, black and red ground pepper, put on the fire.
- Gently stirring, heat oil with spices on high heat. As soon as the paprika starts to change color and darken (but does not blacken), and the oil slightly crackle – immediately remove the pan from the fire and pour the oil with spices to the mushrooms, stirring them intensively with a spoon.
- Cover a bowl lid and send to the refrigerator for at least half an hour-hour (it is best to leave them overnight). Serve marinated kosher in Korean style as a cold appetizer. Bon appetit!