Klafuti with cherries is a classic recipe of French cuisine, combining the features of a casserole and a pie.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cherry wash, peel and discard for 5-7 minutes in a colander to stack excess juice. Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer with 100 grams of sugar (for 2-3 minutes). Then pour in the flour, stir the homogeneous dough.
- Combine the milk and cream in a small container, lightly warm it. Pour warm milk mixture into dough for klafuti with cherry and mix. Cherry, squeezed from the juice, mix with the starch and the remaining sugar.
- Heat the oven to 180C, grease the baking dish with butter (fat) or cover with parchment paper. In the dough, add the melted creamy little and mix, pour everything on the bottom of the refractory and cover with a uniform layer of cherry.
- If desired, you can pour half the dough first, put the cherry filling and cover with the layer of the remaining dough. Send the form to the oven and bake the clafouti with cherries about 45-50 minutes until golden.
- Remove the form from the oven and leave the cake for 5-10 minutes to cool. Transfer it to a dish, cut into portions and serve with a cherry clafoutti, decorating to your taste. Bon appetit!