Everyone can prepare chicken with chicken according to this recipe. Such a delicious and fragrant cake will definitely become one of your favorite dishes in the family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Dough for kish with chicken:
- 200 g of flour
- 1 egg
- 20 ml of cold clean water
- a pinch of salt
Chicken stuffing for kisha:
- 350 g chicken fillet (from any chicken parts)
- 2 bulbs
- 150 g mozzarella (can be replaced with feta or cheese)
- several branches of thyme
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter to send for 5-10 minutes in the freezer. Flour sift through a sieve with salt and stir. Grate the oil on a large grater, pour in the flour with salt and carefully grate with a fork until the state of crumbs.
- Drive the egg into the crumb and knead the dough until smooth. Pour in the water and knead it again, wrap the food film and send it to the refrigerator. Dough for kish with chicken should lie in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Peel onion and cut into thin rings. In a frying pan, combine 1 tbsp. creamy and 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, put on fire. Put in the heated oil onion rings and fry until golden, stirring, for 5 minutes (over a small fire). Thyme rinse, dry and chop.
- Chicken the fillet to rinse, dry and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and lay out the meat. Fry the chicken for about 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Then add salt, pepper to taste, sprinkle with chopped thyme.
- Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, bake the baking dish with butter. Dough rolled on the surface of flour, sprinkled with flour in a thin circle and put in a mold, form the sides about 2-3 cm. Punch the dough in several places with a fork and send the form to a preheated oven.
- Bake the base for the pie with the chicken for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove the form and leave to cool for a few minutes. Combine the fried chicken with onions in one bowl, pour in the cream and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste (salt with caution, because cheese is already salty).
- Grate mozzarella / feta / cheese on a large grater. Pour the stuffing from chicken, onion and cream into a sandy base and cover with grated cheese. Send the form to a preheated oven.
- Kish with chicken will be ready in half an hour. Remove the form and leave it for 5 minutes. Chop the ready-made pie with chicken portioned slices and serve to the table. The kish is delicious and hot and cold. Bon appetit!