For this simple recipe you can cook a delicate, melting cheese curd dessert. Treat yourself to sweet jelly with cottage cheese, sour cream and nuts, it is ideal for coffee.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of sour cream 25%
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 200 g of sugar
- 5 tbsp. milk
- 100 gr walnuts
- 1 small banana (optional, without it)
- 1 tbsp. gelatin (with a slide)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Gelatine vsyat in a small container, pour the milk and leave it to swell for 20-25 minutes. Nuts peeled, chopped into small pieces and fry in a pan until golden. Banana peel and mash with a fork until smooth.
- A container with milk and gelatin put on a water bath. Heat it, stirring until it completely dissolves in milk (do not bring to a boil). Remove the container from the fire and leave it for 3-5 minutes to cool.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, pour sugar, banana puree and carefully grind the mass with a fork. Add sour cream and beat with a mixer until smooth. Do not stop whisking (at medium speed), pour in gelatinous liquid.
- Continue to mix the mass for another half a minute to homogeneity. Pour the mixture into batch molds / silicone molds for cupcakes / croissants.
- Jelly with curd should be infused in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to freeze. Then remove the molds, gently flip the contents on a flat plate. Decorate to your taste (you can put it on the biscuit, and sprinkle it with cocoa powder or almond petals). Bon appetit!